Site Info

 This site started off in 2004 as my online journal for my preparation for my Sept. 2005 wedding. It is mainly my tool to organize my thoughts and different ideas for the wedding. But as the months moved on and I came closer and closer to my big day, the site evolved to become a place where I vent our my rants and raves, document experiences and interact with other W@Wies (the term we use to describe an online community of brides preparing for their big day). It became not only my wedding preparation online journal, but also an online diary which I share with my friends and my loved ones.


And even after the wedding, this journal still continued to exist...still a place I go back again and again to write about my "daily musings" and even to just go back memory lane and reminisce my wedding day.


Now the topics you will find here would dwell mostly on my thoughts about life in general, my new passions: photography and digiscrapping, and of course my married life. A few rants would surely find their way...


And did I mention that my astrological sign is Scorpio and that Scorpion are known for their passion and agressiveness and also for their bull headedness? So you have to excuse me if these traits would come out in my posts once in a while :)


So make sure youcome back often and check out the Daily Musings of a Filipina.

Created: Sunday, September 05, 2004

0 Comments





<< Home