A beautiful Saturday

 Yey!! I have no classes today... at last i can spend a lazy Saturday at the house and not in school (jumps up and down with glee)!

There are so many things on my mind right now... I was out last night with friends from work, we went to Raffs77, it was a nice hang-out place in BF. The band was great! Food was great! Was able to play billiards again after like two years! Had two beers and went home around 10pm.

While going there, i passed by two designer stores, first is Dreammaker, looks like a real wedding store! The gown on the mannequin on display is gorgeous!! I'd sure go back to check out the place. There is another place i saw but forgot the name... but i'd check it out also.

Hmmm ya know, since this is such a lazy rainy morning, i think i'm gonna check the place out! Hope my mom is not doing anything today =)

Created: Saturday, October 02, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home