Designer Search

 I went to two designers today... first stop - Dreammaker Couture in BF, grabe super mahal ha!! 50,000 for 5 heads... and simple pa yung designs nun ha! Gosh! Second stop - New Creations in Pacita. This one I like... tagal namin nagusap about what's in right now and whats out. She showed me this beautiful floral organza fabric which I absolutely LOOVE! We decided to use them for my entourage's gowns. I can already imagine how beautiful the gowns will be!!! As for my gown, I asked her to design a gown similar to the Romona Keveza gown I like and her sketch was amazing!! The cut and shape will be like the picture, it'l also have the ruffles at the hem, plus she suggested to put swarovskis and silver metallic embroidery in the chest part. Plus it will be a two-piece gown with a detachable 4-meter train, still will ruffles at the hem too!! I LOOOVE this even more than the picture I have!! AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS STILL WITHIN MY BUDGET!!! How lucky can a girl be??? (grin!)

I have an appointment with Njork this coming Wednesday, I have heard of a lot of raving on these two fellows I just have to visit them. I am not sure though if I can afford them, but if not, atleast I have back-up now =)

Created: Saturday, October 02, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home