I want to start a new

 

Its finished! I choose to forget about the robbery and start a new. This weekend had been very fruitful. I went “security shopping” with Gel and I think what we bought is enough to keep any robber out of our house! We bought 4 bolt locks for the 4 doors in our house, 1 heavy duty padlock for our front gate, 1 piece door stopper, 1 piece of motion detector alarm and 2 pieces door and window alarm. I have installed the motion detector alarm near our gate at the terrace, it comes with an extra door alarm which I installed at the main door. The two door and window alarm on the other hand was installed at the veranda door of our second floor and the other at the dinning room door in the first floor. I will just buy one more of this which I will install at the back door leading to our backyard.

Last night was the first night I was able to sleep soundly again :)



Created: Monday, October 18, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home