Joel Bautista

 Went to Joel Bautista last Saturday. I was actually impressed with this guy, he is not the typical bading who is loud and machika. He is very prim and proper. I like how he handles his clients, very straightforward. He tells you exactly what he thinks... very organized based on what I can gather. He charges reasonably din, within my budget naman.
I have another designer in mind, Frederick Peralta. I will schedule a meeting with him next week. I will try to resched with Njork again... though I am beginning to lose interest on them with all the negative feedbacks i'm hearing. Plus their place is so far pa. But I really like their style so I guess I will give them one more chance.
Based on our timelines, I need to decide and book a designer before the year ends. I have more or less one and a half months (take out the last two weeks of December because of the holidays). I hope I have enough time :)

Created: Monday, October 25, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home