Meeting with Marianne Lazaro

 I have met her this afternoon, I went with my mom. She seems really nice... but guess what... no sketches for me, no swatches, no sample gowns I can look at. Hmmm you guessed it right... one name off my list again....

I called Joel Bautista but he was full today, hopefully by next week I'd be able to meet him. I think he is within my budget :D I e-mailed him kasi a sample gown I really like and asked him to quote. Mabisa pala yun! He did quote and I almost jumped up and down. I know he is very good and have heard lots of good feedback on him na rin naman :D

On Michi, mejo i'm having second thoughts on calling her, I e-mailed her kasi and asked her to quote the same design I sent Joel and she quoted almost double the quote of Joel!

Haaayyy... the designer hunt continues :p

Created: Saturday, October 09, 2004

4 Comments

Comments:
Hello! You can try her numbers:

02 817-5995
02-9362178
09178338214
Message me again if you still can't reach her, i'll try to help you!

=)
 
hiya!

have u tried this number 02-4567977 if still no reponse better asks one of your friends to go and drop by in one of her shops? :P
 
Hi aznmsg2001,

Here are all the other nos. i know

(0917)8928398 <-- this is the new one (since before our wedding)
(0917)8338214 <-- i think this was the old one

(02)8175995 <-- Makati shop
(0927)3022445 <-- she used this once but i think it's her husband's no.
(02)9848256 <-- QC shop (patahian)

other e-mail: mariannelazaro@hotmail.com

~ mEl ~
 
I need to get in touch with Marianne Lazaro. I am from New Jersey and I ordered 2 ternos and 1 barong for my me for my daughter's wedding and I was promised the gowns will be arriving NJ on the 1st week of January 2005 - but it has not arrived - it is now 4/25/05. Most of all I have paid her in full - $800.00. Please send me an e-mail if you can contact her at: ecpena@verizon.net or edith.pena@imclone.com. Thank you.
 
Post a Comment




<< Home