Tomorrow is another day :)

 Haayy... tomorrow will be a big day for me... will meet up with Njork atlast! My appointment will be at 11am :) In the afternoon I will have three interviews, two with Headhunters and one with the HR Manager of Motorolla. Wish me luck!! Tapos in the evening, I will have my final exam in my HBO class for my masters in UP, again wish me luck!! I hope I can still squeeze in one more designer in the morning so I can maximize the time, I am taking my leave kasi in the office and I want to do as much as possible so I don't have to absent myself again :)

Gel will be coming with me tomorrow, wala naman daw sya gagawin sa office so he will be taking his leave na din daw. Yey may driver ako! Ooops hon hehehe i mean may kasama ako :D. I need directions din kasi coz medyo d ko alam lahat yung places that I will go to tomorrow.

Hmmm I'm getting sleepy na... Goodnight guys!! :)

Created: Tuesday, October 05, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home