Sealed with a Kiss

 


I slept late night. I was feeling tingly inside. I usually feel tingly when I think about Gel or our wedding, but last night was something different.
Yesterday was a busy day at the office...it was our November month closing. I was very busy the whole day that I didn't notice I haven't got a text from Gel. It was 7:30 pm when I called him at his office to tell him that I want to go home already. I also told him we have to fetch my sister in UP-Manila. So I drove from my office to Makati and picked him up. We were already driving to UP when I told him he hasn't kissed me yet. He leaned towards me and kissed me. It was just a small kiss, a very quick *tsup* but it lighted me up inside.
When I was ready to sleep and was laying down on my bed I remembered the kiss again. I felt again that electricity inside me...I felt really good. I remembered all the kisses we shared, small and big, short and passionate all througout the eight years we've been together. And I thought about all the other kisses we will share from today on. Right there I realized how sure I am that I am marrying my soulmate...


Created: Tuesday, November 23, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home