Thoughts and Feelings

 It was a great day yesterday! Was able to buy new shoes and a bag! Of course I am using both today :) Here is a picture of the bag, will post the pic of the shoes tomorrow :)

+++++++++++++++++++++

Last night I realized that the saying "The tongue hurts more than a knife" really is true. Last night I said something to Gel that hurted him...I didn't mean to hurt him but I did. It was just one of those things that you say out one thing but came out in a totally different context. When we got home I called him again to say sorry... but I feel that saying sorry is not enough. I hope I can take it back... He was already ok when we put down the phone and told me to forget about it. Last night while thinking about it... I felt good and bad, good that I am marrying the most understanding person in the world but bad because I hurted him....

+++++++++++++++++++++

I was in a very light mood this morning when I got to the office... until I saw this e-mail, and I quote "Due to hectic and the very important activities in December, I would like to reiterate what I mentioned a while ago that no one should go on vacation leave in December" from the evil boss of my boss!!! Grrrrr!!!

Created: Wednesday, November 24, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home