Wedding Ideas

 I have been surfing the net when my eye caught a site where they sell bridal accessories. Of course I first searched for shoes!! I can't help it! I love pointed shoes and strappy sandals. I think I'll go for one of these shoes...



Teehee!!

I saw some other interesting items i'd like to incorporate in our wedding:

Photo Guestbook

I have read about this idea several times already and was really toying with the idea. The idea is to stick a picture of your guests in the guestbook or guestsheets they write on. Most recommended the use of Polaroid though i've read somewhere that Polaroid pictures do not really last very long plus the fact that it is not very common here in the Philippines. What I am thinking is just assign somebody, maybe an extra photographer, to take pictures of everybody while signing the guestbook/sheets and attach the pictures later. This picture shows the sheets with a "pocket" where you can insert the pictures. I can either D-I-Y these pockets or just stick the pictures with glue. It actually doesn't matter coz I'm determined to have these pictures in the guestbook/sheets! By hook or by crook! :)



Personalized Keepsakes

I have also been thinking of what to give away to the guests as keepsakes and thought of giving out minibooks with love quotes, maybe facts about the two of us, and pictures too! I can also stretch it to also contain my thank you card and hopefully my invitation. Now this one needs a little bit more thinking but this picture shows more or less what I have in mind :)



Hmmm preps, preps, preps!!!

Created: Sunday, November 21, 2004

1 Comments

Comments:
Hi Mik!

I haven't started on looking for suppliers to do this yet... hopefully i'd be able to find one.

Fingers crossed!

Anne :)
 
Post a Comment




<< Home