White Wedding

 I have always thought white as the ultra-formal color. I love how simple it is on one side, but also very regal and classic. For my wedding of course, white would have to play a major role. I have been browsing and browsing on different reception decors and white inspired decor always do struck me. I am browsing Modern Bride this afternoon and found these beautiful pictures.

This picture looks sooo nice!! Between this and the orchid pictures I have (which by the way are all white too!), I am beginning to want this more. The flowers are all roses and they look soo heavenly!



I am picturing the steps going up the main ballroom of the Manila Polo to be decorated something like this



And I think I finally found the script I want for my placecards! The heart detail on this picture is also stunning! I can place our monograms on these hearts and I think that would look great!



I can probably put these placecards on a layer of white feathers like in this picture...



I know doing these things would need time... precious, valuable time.. I hope I will have that :D

Created: Tuesday, November 02, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home