Christmas!!

 Christmas!!

Chestnuts roasting in an open fire…..mmmm Christmas is definitely in the air. I love this season! Everyone seems sooo jolly and cheerful when Christmas comes. Even my evil boss who rarely smiles smiled this lunch…and the gifts!! I got my first set of gifts from officemates this morning!



Yey! The first gifts to grace the bottom of our tree! I wonder how many gifts I get this year. Our family usually have this contest every year, the person with most number of gifts win! And I usually win hehehehe…does that mean I have more friends? Hehehehe J And the Christmas tree!! My beloved Christmas tree… its actually up as early as November before my birthday on the 14th. I love this tree! So beautiful!!



Can't stop myself from having my picture taken with the tree!




Hehehe… took this shot of my parents last week while they were arguing who should put up additional Christmas lights in our second floor veranda… loved the look of my mom!!



Our company had our Christmas party last Friday at the M/S Philippines Floating Hotel and it was a blast!! I love the venue! Totally different from the usual hotel venue of parties. Love the wind! And guess what is the theme? Hula Christmas!! We all came in hawaiian outfits! I loved it!





The finale was a 10-minute fireworks display! Woohooo! Now that is what I’d like to see on my wedding!!


Created: Monday, December 13, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home