Do I?

 



Do I love you or do I love being with you?
Do I love you or do I need you?
Do I need you or do you need me?
Do you need me or do you need what I have?
Do I have what you need or do I think I have what you need?
If I have what you need, will you still love me if I do not have it anymore?
If I do not have what you need will you atleast be my friend?
If I am your friend will you love me?
Am I your friend or am I your lover?
If I am your lover does that mean I am not your friend?

If I am your friend, do you enjoy being with me?
Do I enjoy being with you?
Do I enjoy being with you or do I enjoy spending time with you?
Do I enjoy spending time with you or do I just enjoy looking at you?
Do I enjoy looking at you because of you or because of what you do?
Do I love you or do I just love what you do?
If I only love what you do what will happen if you do not do anymore what I love you do?
Will you do what I love you doing because I love it or because you love doing it?
Do you love what you are doing?
If you do love what you are doing will you continue doing it even if I do not like you to do it?
If I hate what you are doing will you continue doing it?

Will you love me even if I do not love you?
Coz I will love you whatever is your answer in all the questions above and will love you no matter what.
I love you and I love being with you.
I need you and hope that you need me too.
I need what you have and I am hoping that I have all that you need.
You are neither just my friend or my lover because you are both.
I love being with you, all the times we spend are my treasures.
I enjoy looking at you because I see myself in all that you do.
I will love you whatever it is you are doing and even if you are not doing anything.
I will love you even if I hate what you are doing.

Because I love YOU, not your smile… YOU, not what you do.

I love YOU.



Created: Tuesday, December 21, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home