I have a designer!

 Last Saturday, I have finally made a decision...I have chosen Joel Bautista to do my gown and my H2B's barong. Among the three designers I was choosing from (Njork and Edgar Allan was the other two), he was the one I who gained my trust and confidence. He is a no non-sense guy, a trait which I truly admire. He tells me flat out what will be good and what will not work. He has so much experience from past brides and past weddings that he had so many inputs not only on the gown but also on other suppliers. He knows how to handle schedules and most importantly, he is organized and very reliable. Last Saturday, during our second visit with him, we decided to pay the down payment.

We initially wanted Joel to do just my gown, but when Joel showed Gel the pina fabrics he use for his barongs, he immediately decided have him also do his barong. He was impressed and has actually already picked the fabric Joel will use. I was laughing and laughing coz it took him only one minute to decide on his barong while I was looking for designs since January this year and I still have not decided! Men!

As for the entourage gowns, we have decided not to really splurge on this; this is actually one of the items at the bottom of my priority list. To do their gowns I have already booked one dress shop I have visited during the past month. She does excellent gowns... she even do wedding gowns! She has showed me several gowns she has already finished for several weddings and it is really admirable. She also has an in-house designer who can do sketches and can design gowns. I'm pretty confident she can deliver based on the gowns I have already seen, but I am still going to push for an early start so that I have enough time to react when and if there will be any problems.

Haaaayyy... one more supplier in the bag! I am taking a time off this Christmas from all the wedding preps to enjoy my last Christmas with my family. I hope to spend a very joyful and memorable Christmas with them. Next year, I will be spending my Christmas with my new family, my bestfriend, my soulmate, my husband

Created: Tuesday, December 21, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home