W@W Christmas Party

 We were there at around 3:30, I think we were one of those early birds… at the registration booth I saw Millet and Joanne. It was nice seeing Millet, she is one of the W@Wies whom I usually text. We were early coz of the prenup shoot. I was really excited about this and I was bugging Gel to file for a half day just so we can arrive as early as possible at Gazeebo. And I was not disappointed. There were around 7 photographers, each with a different attitude and points of view. Finally met Karl and Mimi, was really impressed with Pazette’s pics that I want to book them as secondary photographers! I still couldn’t convince Gel though, he thinks the two photogs package of Emil will be enough. I very much enjoyed the shoot will all of the photogs! Sarap pala maging artista! Hehehehe… all of them have immense creativity and endless passion to shoot! Gel and I was pretty stiff during the first few clicks but as we get along, we started to really enjoy the experience and started to relax. Over-all the shoot was fabulous!

I also got to watch the video Threelogy made for W@W and what can I say, it was really, really good! I really really wanted to get them to do my video but Gel thinks they are just newbies in the biz, have not talked to him about it again but I sure am impressed with them and might just book them… ooohh I wish I can convince Gel!!
We didn’t get to bring home anything unlike the other W@Wies but just being there is a true gift in itself. Thank you Benz and John for the experience. I hope to meet all of you again sometime…

Created: Tuesday, December 21, 2004

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home