Boracay Fun

 Last Jan. 22, Gel and I took our first trip together. Imagine after 8 years of being together this is the first time we will actually have a vacation together! Well its not really a vacation vacation, he actually just tugged along, you see we have a planning session in boracay scheduled for the 24th to the 26th. Well instead of leaving for Boracay on the 23rd, I left with him on the 22nd, spent Saturday, Sunday and half of Monday with him on the beach and had a great time with my soon to be husband! It was such a nice experience walking by the beach with the love of your life on your side... the sunset becomes twice as beautiful! Haaayyy... I can already imagine how our honeymoon would be like!










Three things I especially loved about the trip?

1. The plane ride - its like literally being in the clouds with my husband to be!


2. The sunset - the best sunset I have seen is at Boracay!


3. The scenery - what can I say, its just plain spectacular!
















Before this, I was actually thinking of going to a cruise for our Honeymoon, but come to think about it, I think walking by the beach and having a massage after sounds pretty more appealling to me don't you think?

Created: Thursday, February 03, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home