Calligraphy

 I've been toying the idea of doing our invites in calligraphy since about middle of last year but I have not really thought or researched about it. I've asked around a bit but to no avail.

I am surfing the net today and remembered that to search for calligraphy and stumbled upon a site that offers calligraphy services. Too bad its based in the US but it did gave me so many ideas!

I have attached here some pictures which I am particularly interested in:









You see I'm inclined to those styles with hand-painted flowers, I just think they look great! I also think that it would cost much more since they are a bit harder to do.

I e-mailed a couple of calligraphers today to ask for quotes on these invites, hope someone out there would give me a price I can afford!

Created: Sunday, February 13, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home