Chocolate Fountain

 

Huhuhuhu... I went to the bridal fair yesterday with Gel and found the chocolate fountain at last!! It was on display and when I saw it... I almost cried! It was not the chocolate fountain I imagined it to be!! It was not how I envisioned it! huhuhuhuhu!

First it was small... as in small... it was tall yes but mainly because of the heater at the bottom... and when I took a marshmallow and dipped it in... I didn't like the chocolate!! Waaahhh!!

I was 100% before that I would get one for the wedding, I even included it in our budget already! But after seeing the real thing I realized, some things are not meant to be :(

Chocolate Fountain bye bye...

Created: Sunday, February 13, 2005

2 Comments

Comments:
Hi Anne!

Did you mean the choco fountain at the Megamall fair? I think that's the one from 1Zalidvar Event - the expensive one. We got ours from Actron - cheaper.

As regards the chocolate, you can choose naman what type - dark, white or regular milk. Ours was dark and it wasn't too bitter naman. Though I would have wanted regular milk chocolate, the taste wasn't bad at all.
 
Hello Liza,

Yup I saw the choco fountain in Megamall. I didn't like what I saw kasi... not what I expected. And yup your right it was the expensive one.
 
Post a Comment




<< Home