Orchids Theme

 


I was looking back at my past posts and came accross this picture again... I simply love this picture! It was the first picture I saw of an orchid centerpiece and it was enough to convince me to go all orchids for my reception centerpieces. I posted this last October. After about four months of going through thousands of magazines and picture on the net... my heart still goes back to this one picture. I've seen roses, calla lillies (which by the way is also stunning), tulips (which I also like but I don't think I can afford to have tulips as centerpieces), peonies, and all other flowers I even can't remember all their names. But when I look at this picture I still couldn't take away my eyes from it!

Now I'm going back to the past W@W posts to find that one e-mail that showed me where to find these gorgeous flowers. It was on my old laptop but of course when that damn robber took it... I lost everything. Anybody can help me find it again... I remember it was on one of the US wedding sites (ultimate wedding or or wedding channel) and it is like a forum where you can post ideas, basically this one specifically on orchid flowers. There are other topics like calla lilly flowers, even gowns and other wedding related topics but I couldn't find it now. Help please!


Created: Sunday, February 13, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home