Valentines Day

 


I remember as a kid, during these times, our school project would most likely be valentine decorations. We would be asked to bring red cartolinas and red color papers which we will use to cut-out cupids and hearts of various sizes. We would also be asked to bring red roses that we will offer to Mama Mary.

That was years ago when I was in elementary. The meaning of valentines is not just cut-out heart and cupids anymore, its not about how many roses I receive from my crushes, its not even the hear shaped donut I would buy from Dunkin Donuts. Its about the love I share with my soon to be husband. Its that love which I pray would last us a lifetime, the love that would bind us this September and the love that would produce hopefully two little cuties, our soon to be joys of our lives.





Created: Monday, February 14, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home