Cake Topper

 Wow look at these pics I found on the net! Absolutely gorgeous and totally different!! They are actually swarovski-covered monogram cake toppers. I'm not sure if the actual monogram is made of metal, or maybe its plastic, or maybe even cardboard. I like it soo much!! As the usual cake toppers for wedding cakes are either ceramic couples or flowers, this is totally out of the box... and I looove it!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ok relax, hehehe i'm hyperventilating. I wonder how wedding planning will be without the internet! Now I have to find a way how to DIY this project coz ordering this from the US is out of the question. I'll have to visit Quiapo or Divi for the raw materials of course. I'm already thinking of using cardboards for the base monogram which I can spray paint gold or silver. I can even use this on table numbers!! Hmm... but my initial plan on tables is to use table names instead of table numbers...hmmm choices choices... what do you think?

Created: Wednesday, March 16, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home