The Choice

 I'm soo excited. I visited Joel last Wednesday! He gave me four sketches, all of which I really like! Now I can't seem to decide which one to choose!! Ok here are my choices:

First Choice
This is his fourth sketch, he was even finishing it when we arrived at his office. I like the construction of this one, I particularly love the sweetheart neckline.

Second Choice
This one I like because of the runching on the chest and the cascading flower details. I also really like this one.

Third Choice
I like the chest area of this one.

Fourth Choice
I like the back of this one.

We also got to talk about the cord I liked, which was made of pearls. I saw a sample when I went to his booth last weekend at the NBC tent wedding expo. It was exactly what I like and at a very reasonable cost!! I was originally thinking to DIY this but good thing he has it. Saves me time and effort.

I also got the sketches for the entourage gowns from Ofelia Villanueva.

Maid of Honor

Secondary Sponsors

Bridesmaids

The sketches for the flower girls and the Mother's gowns are not yet finished though. Still have to work on that. Will try to finalize that before the end of the month.

Entourage gowns will start production in April, while my gown will start around May or June.

Created: Saturday, March 12, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home