Something not wedding related

 Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis is really not wedding related... just want to rave about it so here it goes...I was awarded University Scholar by UP. This is given to students who enroll on a minimum of nine units or three subjects and maintain a certain grade point average (which I actually do not know). This is for the 1st semester of my Masters of Business Management(MBM) course. There were only three of us who got the award among the whole batch of MBM students.

I was really not expecting it, but it feels good anyways to be recognized like this :)

Now I feel like I won the Oscars!

Created: Saturday, March 19, 2005

5 Comments

Comments:
Congrats! And it was nice meeting you kanina :D
 
congratulations, anne!!! wow, what an accomplishment!

tin ni roLand
 
Hi Tin! Thanks! How's your preps coming along?
 
Hi Mai...nice meeting you too! Tell me how the IDP goes ha...
 
Hi Anne! Wowowie! That's great news! Congratulations and keep it up.
 
Post a Comment




<< Home