Its starting...

 Yesterday I met with Joel to talk about the design I chose for my gown from his total of eight sketches! So many sketches, so may choices, but of course I can wear only one gown. Until I was in his office I have two sketches I have in mind, still can't seem to decide. Of course the ever reliable Joel helped me to decide, telling me the pros and cons of both. And finally I was able to choose! I'll hold off muna the picture of the design, not that I didn't want to show, I just want to put a bit more excitement in the whole preparation process. :) He already took my measurements yesterday and told me not to be surprised if one day I get a text from him that my gown is ready for the first fitting! My gosh my wedding is really starting to take its shape now.....

Anyways on my invitation naman, Gel and I visited this one printing press near us, actually its in Muntinlupa who I think can execute my design, I was able to talk to him yesterday and is around 90% sure already that i'd get him. The 10% remaining is when I see another printer who can charge lesser hehehe...

Thats all this weekend, next Saturday i'll have my confirmation :)

Created: Sunday, May 15, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home