The making of the cake

 I talked with the famous Alex Franco yesterday and we agreed to meet on June 7 to talk about the cake. Did I tell you he was one of the first supplier I booked? I think after we booked San Agustin and Manila Polo. Hehehe excited ba! This man’s reputation precedes him, I have not heard of any bad feedback on this man! Very impressive! Not so many can keep his name clean, but Alex can!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, a few posts back, I said that I don’t want to put flowers on top of the cake, but I want to put our monogram “AMA” embellished with swarovskis. Something like this picture. My only problem is up to now I have not started on doing the topper. I thought of doing the topper a little bit differently, I will not use flat alphabets like this, but most probably just use a combination of pearls and swarovskis or even gem stones on copper wire. I hope I can do it, have been thinking a lot about it. I’ll talk with Alex on this and hopefully get feedback if this is something doable or not. Baka naman he cannot accommodate my topper, but hopefully he can. Wish me luck!

Created: Monday, May 30, 2005

3 Comments

Comments:
Isn't Alex such a sweetheart? Ultra nice guy talaga! And his cakes are diviiine!

Great idea on the topper! Love it!

Lapit na, sis!:)

Mrs. Schmuck
 
Anne, Alex can be flexible naman with the topper pero I think he cant make one like that, you have to do it yourself - pero the Swarovski idea is great!
 
Hi! Yup ako gagawa ng topper, can't find anyone who can do it for me eh. Sana magawa ko! :)
 
Post a Comment




<< Home