My invitations

 I was telling Gel yesterday that second to our church and reception venue, the invitations is where we definitely have put so much effort! The reason is because we want to put our personality on the invites, so much like the rest of the details of the reception, we want it personalized and of course elegant and timeless. I've surfed thousands of sites, reviewed tons of magazines just to find the right fit. I found a picture in the Modern Bride magazine but I couldn't find it anywhere in the net. Let me just explain how it looked like. It looks something like this picture without the gray backing, just the white and pink.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll put a something like a swirling border and then put a picture of a couple like this on top.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I want it to be clean, not cluttered look so i'll probably have a separate reception card and RSVP card. I love the picture of the couple! It looks timeless and romantic.

I think La Elegar can pull this off, they are a small printing press, priced very reasonable (imagine for around P85 i'll have the invites, the thank you cards plus missalet covers pa! and embossed pa yun ha!). Really great find. :)

When I find the picture of the exact invitation in the net i'll post it, or maybe i'll just scan it and post again. Will do next time :)

Created: Sunday, May 15, 2005

4 Comments

Comments:
Hi Anne! I like the invites, very classic! (Pink and brown din kasi, heehee). As much as we would not want to splurge too much on invites, we cant help it diba? It's the first thing guests see at our wedding, and it sets the mood for the event talaga c",) Happy preps!
 
anne your invite designs are so pretty. i also like the couple sketch. im searching for some to choose from as well. :-)
 
what a good find?!
I like the classy feel to it. Not so intoxicating and still very dainty.
 
hi anne! i agree, the invitations are important because it's the first clue our wedding guests will have as to what's in store! great finds! =)
 
Post a Comment




<< Home