Belgian Fondue Tower

 Had received an invitation from a former officemate sometime last week for a chocolate fountain taste test. She is very new in the wedding business and is offering the tallest chocolate fountain the country, a towering 44’ high choco fountain!

Too bad I wasn’t able to come due to supplier meetings I had to attend, but she sent me some pictures and it is absolutely stunning! It is really very high, see that guy on the second picture at the right of the fountain, he is also a former officemate – hi Joel! – and he is atleast 6 foot tall (right Joel?) but the fountain stands even higher. I am more or less as high as the girls on the left – also my former officemates (so sorry guys I am a sucker at names!) so I imagine if I am to get this fountain I’d look like that during the reception, about half as tall as my fountain!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I’m still thinking of renting this fountain, its relatively cheap compared to other fountains in the market today and is twice as high as the tallest I have ever seen, but with a ballooning budget as I mine, I’d probably be closest to it in my imagination! Haaay… you can’t have everything!

For additional info on this fountain you can visit her homepage : http://www.belgianfonduetower.com

Created: Tuesday, June 21, 2005

1 Comments

Comments:
Hi Anne,
Thanks for the website... as of now we are thinking of getting one too for the wedding. Our families will definitely love it.
 
Post a Comment




<< Home