Our Invites

 At last our invitations are now in production! We have finally approved the drafts last Saturday! As you would have remembered, our invitations have been on the works since March, we’ve visited at least three suppliers before finally settling with Unifair. Both Gel and I want to inject our personalities in the invitation, plus since this will be like a preview of our wedding, we want it to speak of the celebration that is to come.

I’ve scoured through thousand of pictures from the internet and from magazines looking for the “One”. I would have wanted to find the perfect sample but I couldn’t! Until I found one that invite with a picture of a couple which really striked me. The couple in the picture looked very warm and affectionate. I fell inlove with it right away!

Needless to say, from that day until last Saturday so many changes happened, but that picture was the one thing that didn’t change. The format changed, we wanted the invitation to be a bit informal, but it got a hands down from my parents. The wordings also changed, made more beautiful by my husband to be. The format changed, from a folded invite to a two-page invitation. But I’m very happy with what I had seen last Saturday. The invite was formal but not stiff, it is very warm and very affectionate. Just how we want the reception to be; a celebration not a show and the joining of two families.

Created: Monday, June 27, 2005

1 Comments

Comments:
I'm sure your invites will turn out beautiful.
 
Post a Comment




<< Home