The perfect Videographer

 Did you notice the update on my supplier’s list? I’m sure you do! I finally booked Threelogy!! We visited them in their new office yesterday to pay the downpayment. Did you know I’ve been communicating with Bong since around July of last year! I really, really want to get them. When we met with Bong at Starbucks 6750 around August last year, they didn’t have an office then, their portfolio was only that of Cat Guadana, a fellow W@Wie who was their fist client. Even the samples they showed me were still bits and pieces of their coverage of her wedding. Maybe that’s why my H2B was a bit hesitant, apart from being very new in the business, they didn’t have a wide portfolio as of yet. So we decided to book Emil Buencamino photo and video at the Sept04 Wedding Expo at the NBC tent. But I guess Threelogy was really meant for us. I knew I will not be able to cancel the video coverage of Emil (we got 2 camera coverage from them) so I had to find extra budget to cover Threelogy. I was able to find “extra money” so I told H2B and he finally agreed, maybe because of me constantly bugging him! I called Bong again to ask if they are still free on my wedding day and they were! I was sooo happy! So yesterday H2B and I was already at their office by 10:00am! I think Jon was still sleeping when we got there! This time he showed us around 4-5 samples of past coverages, including AVPs, photos and interviews. It was really amazing! Syempre Gel was impressed this time! They really are amazing!

And did I tell you I called Emil Buencamino last week to see if I can haggle to cancel my video coverage? I was supposed to talk to Marie, the girl in charge there but she was on leave that day and was able to talk with Marge. She confirmed that yes we can cancel and asked us to e-mail them na lang! She even told me that it was already notted there that the video coverage will be cancelled. . Syempre I confirmed this with Marie when I saw her at the bridal fair in Megamall and she said yes, it will be cancelled! So that means my “extra money” is really extra now!! Yey!

Haay great weekend talaga!

Created: Tuesday, June 14, 2005

1 Comments

Comments:
hi, i'm just browsing and i saw that ur venue is in Manila polo club.. could you email me at gewi@gawab.com how to contact them and how much? thanks sooo very much
 
Post a Comment




<< Home