What we’ll use on our first meal

 I was walking around Landmark this lunch when I found the perfect flutes for our wine toasting! Beautiful Oneida Capri collection. Its a four piece crystal flute set perfect for the wine tasting ceremony. I'll just drop it off Personalize It one day to have it etched with our names and wedding date and it'll be perfect! It looks a lot like this picture:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I am looking for the perfect cake server set. Been looking for one for two weeks already but all i see are either those with wooden handle or the plastic ones. I want sana to get something like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyone have any idea where I can find this? I'm thinking maybe Rustan's?

Created: Wednesday, June 08, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home