On Vanity

 Gel and I went to Joel Bautista last friday for my first fitting, was kinda nervous while going there. My heart was pumping really fast...hehehe really can't explain why.

When we got there I saw Paolo, Joel's assistant and former schoolmate and Joel himself all smiles, my heart stopped a bit, these are the people who is now helping me create the most expensive and most beautiful dress I will ever wear!

They were surpised to see H2B, i guess you would usually bring your mom or MOH during fittings but I chose to bring H2B. Plus Joel is not availabe anymore Saturday when my mom and sis are both available. Anyways, it was not a problem.

I already had a peek of the gown when we went there last week for H2B's barong, and at that time it already took my breath away. I just loved how it looked like! But this time, it looked more, uhm, bridal hehehe with the peticott and the train! I love the lace he used! He said its the second best to Chantilly lace, then was the fitting...i literally had goosebumps while manang was helping me get in the gown! It was huge with the peticott and all!

The gown needed just some more tweekings and it will be perfect, a work in progress! I'm already excited with the beadings Joel will do with the lace, he already showed me the sample and I really liked it! I'm really glad I chose Joel!! He always made me feel like a bride!

Then last Sunday we had our prenups with Emil Buencamino. Was at his office at around 1pm for my trial MU with Toto Bagamasmad...what can I say he is also a W@W favorite! Super loved my make-up and the curls Ruben made with my hair! I loved how I looked like! Will post pics as soon as I'm able to upload them! I already got the CD from Emil, will probably have some time within the week.

Really weddings are the height of vanity for women, imagine all the pampering and the little details you demand from people around you, specially from those who will help you look your best on the day! Haayyy :)

Created: Tuesday, July 19, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home