Our weekend

 We were at Joel Bautista’s shop last Saturday to finalize the design of my H2B’s barong when he told me he can already show me my gown, without the beadworks of course. Can I just say I had goose bumps when I saw it! Goooossshhh!! Really beautiful! The lace he used was really beautiful! And I love the belly area, hahaha sobrang galing to hide me bumps! He was actually teasing me to try it on, but I couldn’t, I just couldn’t! I still need to psyche myself, I told him hahaha! I’m not yet ready to try it on!!

We met with Sentimental Groove also last Saturday, met with Randy their production meeting director. I don’t know but I felt kinda weird talking to him. Seems he is a little bit sick…hehehe. But all went smoothly with the meeting. We were already armed with the list of songs we liked to incorporate and we have already decided what kind of feel we want to have even before we went so I guess there’s nothing left for them to do but to add on to our ideas. Kudos to my H2B for this… he really worked on this, researching for the songs, looking for the lyrics and even buying cds! Great work hon!!

Before we went to Joel and Senti last Saturday we passed by our Parish to submit our marriage banns (H2B and I have the same parish). I knew that I will be paying for the permit and for the banns but I was not expecting I’d pay as much! P500 for the permit (this is permit to marry in another parish) and P100 for each week the banns will be read (total of 3 weeks). That’s 800 bucks right there! Gosh what happened to charity!!

Last Wednesday I met with Jody Liwanag for our first meeting (I got her for OTD Coordination). Gel was really amazed with her. He jokingly said she sounds like Kris Aquino. And really its true, no dull moment with her. She handles her clients very well. I think it comes with experience, since she’s been doing this for quite sometime now, I’m sure she already knows the tricks of the trade. She has a list for everything! Soo organized! I love her!!

Last Saturday, on our way home, H2B and I was talking about our problem, its still up in the air, but at least we have a plan B now. I’m praying though I don’t need to go to plan B.

Created: Monday, July 11, 2005

1 Comments

Comments:
im sure jody liwanag is great. she's pretty popular at w@w. you have good choice with your suppliers. =)
 
Post a Comment




<< Home