Problems problems problems

 Haayyy… I just have to vent this out… my heart is breaking! We’ve started planning our wedding about 2 years ago… we thought it will be easier since we have more time… but it has not been. Since Sept of last year we were bombarded with sooo many problems! Haayy and now with just around 2 months before the big day the problems has not stopped coming!

I really feel down today. I have class this evening but I don’t think I have the energy to go.

Created: Thursday, July 07, 2005

6 Comments

Comments:
Hugs to you, Anne!
I hope things work out in your favor.
 
I hope everything will be okay...soon!
I'll include you in my prayers.
***hugs***
 
hi anne. just think the positive things about your wedding so that you will feel good again. cheer up girl! kaya mo yan.
 
Stop whining about it and fix the problems. Geeez.
 
i hope everything is ok...and dont worry, things have a way of fixing things in the end ;0 will be praying for u....
 
Hi guys este girls pala...thanks for the encouraging words! Things are up in the air right now with Manila Polo, but i'm fixing it. Hopefully maging ok na :) Thanks again to all of you. I feel better now and ready to fight again! :)
 
Post a Comment




<< Home