Mini Update

 It's barely a month to go before my big day...checkmarks are slowly crowding my checklist....everything seems falling into place.

Yesterday we picked up the last of the ento gowns. My mom's gown came out fabulously! She was soo happy when she fitted it...the gown made her look 20 years younger!! My sis, who is my maid of honor also picked up her gown yesterday and it was equally beautiful! Picture to come :)

Souvenier packing is now underway, thanks to my ever helpful mom. We bought the candle holders two weeks back...and she readily took on the responsibility of packing them. Picture again to come!

Sponsors' gifts are also bought, ready for packing, again by my loving mom!

This Friday i'll have my food tasting at Manila Polo, really excited on this one!

This coming Saturday would my final 2nd and hopefully final fitting for my wedding gown by Joel Bautista. Fiance has already fitted his barong and he looked gorgeous in it! Kudos to Joel for a job excellently done!

Rings are also for pick-up this coming Saturday from Matus, hope the ring turns out beautifully!

Invitations are now being distributed, missalets done.

San Agustin requirements all submitted, fully paid.

Wow...

Created: Monday, August 22, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home