Prenup Pictures

 We had our prenups last July 17 at Enchanted Kingdom with Emil Buencamino. I must say when Joel told me that Mang Emil drives a BMW, I was really impressed. But I didn’t expect he uses the car as his service vehicle, hehehe, but he does! As soon as we saw his BMW both Gel and I agreed we really need to get an MB for our bridal car (we were initially planning to get a cefiro or something para mura sana) or his car would look more of a bridal car than ours!

Anyways the shoot was fun! This was my 3rd time in EK, the last around 6 year ago! Mang Emil was very patient with us, telling us what to do, hehehe camera shy kasi kami pareho ni fiancé. Hehehe but it turned out great! Take a peek at our shoot here at our webshots link.

Created: Wednesday, August 03, 2005

1 Comments

Comments:
nice prenups! whoohoo! its getting to be more exciting as the days go by.

happy preps!
 
Post a Comment




<< Home