The rings that will symbolize our bond

 Last Tuesday, Gel and I met with Alain Siscar of Matus Jewelry to have our rings made. We met him at Edgar Allan’s shop in Glorietta. Before we came in we already have a design in mind, I saw this in one website I was browsing early in the morning. I liked it coz it was simple yet very elegant and very unique. Matus also said they have not done this design yet but they were already toying with the idea. I love the eternity ring design and the two types of 18k white gold finish, matt and shiny. Mine will have diamonds of course while Gel’s would be plain. Here’s a picture of the final design.


Click here to view our webshots account




They said it’l be ready by August 27th! Yay!!

Created: Wednesday, August 10, 2005

4 Comments

Comments:
i liked your wedding bands...very elegant!.
 
Very nice design. Para siyang Christian Bauer na rings. I love their designs!
 
Mi Marj!

Yep its actually Christian Bauer nga :)
 
Just out visiting other gifts for bridal shower sites to compare with my own.You can find my site at: http://www.mysoulmate4ever.comTake care!Jimgifts for bridal shower
 
Post a Comment




<< Home