Just blaberring

 Hmm this day is really weird…its 9:30 in the morning, I am here at my desk and I have nothing, as in nada, nothing to do! Its quite peculiar…odd really that I can’t think of anything to do! I’ve thought of eating but I don’t really feel hungry, I was tinkering with my blog, changing font colors and sizes and all but aside from that I do not have any work related thing to do and it’s scaring the hell out me! I’m not very good at doing nothing really, I’d rather be dead busy doing things here and there but right now I really, seriously have absolutely nothing to do! Because of that I thought of listing some things I thought I can do for the day:

1. Start researching on digiscrapping, this is one thing I got from Tin, it looks so much fun! She’s been addicted to it ever since she started. Now I just have to install Photoshop in my sis’ laptop at home (since I can’t install anything on this company issued laptop!) and start concentrating so that my creative juices starts to flow… hehehe.

2. I can start cleaning up my files of old wedding related docs and maybe put them in a CD or something so that they won’t clog up my office files.

3. I can start going through the files of N@W and search for new recipes I can use.

4. I can start working on our NSO copy marriage certificate so that I can start working on my change of name and status. Good thing I found Leslie’s site which shares my needed info.


While writing this I was also looking at our wedding pics (sarap kasi magreminisce) and found this super cute picture of my hubee… hehehe just want to post it here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hehehe hi hon! I looove my bouquet! Too bad I lost my bouquet, I left it at Manila Pen when we checked out, when I remembered i left it, gabi na so nalinis na daw yung room huhuhuhu!

Created: Thursday, October 20, 2005

3 Comments

Comments:
hahaha! ganyan talaga. post-wedding bliss blues? :)

ako inabot ng 3 months (!) before I got back to my work mode. as in, super tamad mag-work during those months that i just wanted to go home immediately. :)
 
Hi Pao! Sobra noh grabe! Parang ang sarap umuwi parati hehehe :)
 
Hi Anne!!! So have you started scrapping yet? LOL!!!

Isn't married life just blissful??? Saraaaap!!!
 
Post a Comment




<< Home