Photo Mosaic

 Just got my period yesterday… so that means no baby yet for us. A bit disappointed but not discouraged at all! There is still next month!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


My hunny has been sick since Saturday, he has the coughs, good thing he doesn’t have fever and colds. Hope he gets better really soon!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I have been intrigued with photo mosaic since last Sunday when I saw Kodak offering this service for P175 per 8x10. I knew that there are softwares that can do this so I figured why would I pay Kodak P175 for something I can do my on my own! So I searched for the program and downloaded it. Its actually very easy and very user friendly. I’ve attached here one sample I did yesterday… a bit raw but I think I got the hang of it. Isn't this cool!!






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Waahh i still have not started on digiscrapping! Need to install Photoshop first and i have not bought it yet! Hopefully I would have time this afternoon to buy. My hands are itching to start on it!

Created: Tuesday, October 25, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home