Random 20

 Got tagged by Mik! Hehehe here goes!

1. I’m a scorpio
2. I love eating hotdogs!
3. I usually sleep before 9pm
4. I love rain when I’m at home but I hate it when I’m outside
5. I hate driving but I also hate commuting, so I go with the less expensive option, commute!
6. I cry very easily
7. I drink only around 4 glasses of water daily
8. I am a frustrated lawyer
9. I don’t like to make “tikim” when I am cooking, I ask others to try it out for me
10. I am a homebody
11. I like watching horror movies
12. I am afraid of dentists and doctors
13. I act like I’m not afraid of dentists and doctors
14. I have not been confined in a hospital in my whole life
15. My dream is to have a big house like the houses I see in “Homes across America”
16. I like planting flowering plants (hmm come to think of it even just ordinary plants)
17. I want to buy a farm someday and live in the country side
18. I want to go to Disneyland (US that is!)
19. I am taking my MBA for two years now
20. I love love love love digiscrapping!

Tag your it! Tin

Created: Friday, October 28, 2005

1 Comments

Comments:
Oh wow, just saw this now! LOL! Will blog about this tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment




<< Home