back to scrapping

 



Work has been crazy this week! Thats whats keeping me off digiscrapping all this while. Grrr!

Anyways when I got back to scrapping I had so many ideas I want to put down in paper, first off I tried to crop our picture out of the background and use that in one layout, I am posting the layout here, i'm not very happy with it but i'm giving myself time to get the hang of it. I'll probably get better as i practice more.

Next I tried using clean lines, the second pic above, this one I'm very happy with! I think it turned out quite nice, i'd probably do some more layouts using this technique but for now need to rest. Its Monday again tomorrow, time to go back to work!

Laugh with me Credits

Christy Lyle Pacific Solace Paper Pack
Font: Scriptina

Smile in our Lips Credit:

Shabby Princess Moody Blues Kit
Shabby Pricess Sweet Serenity for the Flower
Font: Victorian

Created: Sunday, November 13, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home