definitely need some zzzz'z

 Its been a full day for me today...Its been about two month's after the wedding and this is the time I really need to start working on my paper works, change of name and status and update linceses, etc. I went to the LTO to work on my driver's license and it went fairly smoothly, was able to finish after about two hours, then after to PRC to renew and update my CPA license. Now this one needs a separate post. To cut the long story short...I spent close to three hours there and I still left empty handed!! Talk about frustration! ?#@!!#%$

Anyways, as always, after a long day's work, back to scrapping I go...Abi, my friend, sent pictures of her four month's old baby boy Gian. Thought I'd make him the star of one of my layouts!



Lovely boy isn't he!! Looks so much like his mom!!

Now I definitely need some zzz's! Tomorrow is another big day...tomorrow we put up our christmas tree!!! Yipeee!! Very excitd on this one!! Boought several christmas decors earlier for tomorrow! Did I tell you I looove Christmas...specially that time when we put up our christmas tree and put all the christmas lights and decors on! Its fantastic! This year is more even special coz we have a new member to our family...my darling, dear husband! I'll post some pics on this tomorrow!

What's wrong Credits:

Soft Sherbet by Heather Roselli Kit
Shabby Princess Urban Kiwi for the circle stitching
Fonts: Joycard, Typerwriter and box

Created: Friday, November 18, 2005

1 Comments

Comments:
Hey Mik!

Thanks i'll do that!
 
Post a Comment




<< Home