it's my birthday today!!

 You know.. it's really true that as you get older, your birthday turns more and more to just being an ordinary day. Today is my 27th birthday...contrary to how my birthdays are when I was younger, this day had been a very quiet day. I went to the Palms at Filinvest to attend a company seminar, its actually a workshop on competitive intelligence that will run for two days, today and tomorrow. Later this evening, i had a quiet dinner with my husband. Before going home I picked up a cake which I brought home for my parents and sister.

But even if the day was a bit quiet, I still feel happy because i am surrounded by the people i love, my husband and my family...and i know that even if i do not have the yearly birthday party like the ones i had when i was younger, i know that their love for me will be as strong as ever...and for that i thank the Lord.

But anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Created: Monday, November 14, 2005

2 Comments

Comments:
happy birthday, Anne.

may you have many more to come. :)
 
Oh, I missed it! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Anne!!!
 
Post a Comment




<< Home