Married life

 After more than a month after the wedding I've learned so many new things about my husband, but one thing stands out...He is very OC with his clothes!! From how it is washed...to how it is hanged...to how it is pressed, even to how it is folded or hanged in the cabinet! My golly i believe the amount of effort he exerts just to make sure his shirts are pressed, or hanged or washed! Hehehe...you know its true what they say....you will never really know anyone until you live with them under one roof!

On another topic, I went with my husband's family to his hometown, Tanauan, Batangas. And boy was I in for a surprise! He already told me that the staple food in Batangas every Nov. 1 is suman, "suman sa lihiya" in particular. I love that kind of suman because it is served with this very sweet sauce. Anyways we went to a total of three houses and true enough each house served us, what else but suman! I'm not complaining here but come on, after three houses of around 4 suman each...I just couldn't look at another suman again without cringing!!

Lastly, this past two weeks of long weekends was really a blast for me... I had so much time to scrap! Here are my two favorites:



Wish Credits:

Rhonna Farrer September Kit
Shabby Princess Urban Kiwi
Kristy Nerness for the flower
Font: Victorian




Marriage Credits:

Shabby Princess Sweet Serenity for the bouquet and the letters
Susan Bartolini of ScrapKitchen
TCO Gingerbread for the round letters
Font: Boulevard

That's it for me today...

Created: Saturday, November 05, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home