more on my weekend

 Weee! I am soo happy!! This weekend had been sooo productive and fun! I started off with a Friday away from work. I went to work on my post-wedding documents, read: licenses and various other things that needed to be updated! Ok so I have already finished renewing my driver’s license, as I have posted below. This is what I love about Makati, their government offices are usually more organized so that it is soo much more easier dealing with them. I was in and out in about two hours! Quite a feat if you will compare vs. other government offices!

Ok I was in high spirits after this…I am actually optimistic I would be able to finish everything lined up for the day with some free time late afternoon for Harry Potter. My next stop was PRC license renewal. Good thing my wedding was just two months away from my wedding, this makes it easier to renew everything as my licenses expire almost the same time. Neways I was off to a good start at PRC, was able to finish filling up the forms and getting the doc stamps before their bell rang for lunch (I actually remembered when I was in kindergarten, ringing of the bell would only mean one thing…lunch! Anyways, armed with all of the papers, pictures, photocopies and NSO copy of marriage certificate from Manila City Hall, I proceeded to go about the whole process of waiting and falling in line and paying, etc, etc. Here I am finally finished with everything (including paying around 700 for the whole renewal thingies), this lady who is supposed to get my final paper for processing suddenly tells me my “NSO copy of marriage certificate” is not what they need, what they need is the “NSO certified marriage certificate”. I am like WHAT THE ?#$%& IS WRONG WITH YOU!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO??!! Sounds the same to mee!! I mean come on!! After 3 hours and a thousand people flipping these docs…WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU TELL ME FROM THE START THAT I HAVE THE WRONG PAPERS!! Talk about mad!! I was infuriated!! Hehehe…the lady at the counter must have seen how red I was with anger that she told me to go their legal services…Atty. I-don’t-even-know-what-is-his-name-and-I-don’t-give-a-f__k and told me to talk to him! Hahahaha!

Fastforward about 10 mins after, this Atty. I-don’t-even-know-what-is-his-name-and-I-don’t-give-a-f__k explained to me the difference, the first is a marriage certificate issued by the local registry in NSO copy while the second is an NSO issued marriage certificate. Haaay!! Can I say anything at this point??? I mean how the hell can anyone figure out this! As soon as I saw an NSO stamp on my doc I assumed this is already NSO!! Can anyone tell the difference between an NSO AND AN NSO!! I don’t even want to answer that!!!

You all must be wondering why did I say I had a wonderful weekend when I am cursing like crazy here. Of course I had to find a way to let some steam off…Hehehe the cure for any frustration? SHOPPING! I shopped that afternoon away of course, this time with balls and Christmas decors for our Saturday date to put up our Christmas tree!

Ok Saturday was soo much fun again! Our whole morning was spent putting up all the Christmas decors including the Christmas tree! Now this one is fun! The whole family including my dear husband was all working. I love this time of the year, it’s a time of bonding with the family. And after the bonding…of course we are left with a beautiful big Christmas tree!

Then, the afternoon was then spent digiscrapping, all my creative juices was pouring like crazy after a great morning. I made a total of four layouts, three are attached here, one is attached in the previous post. The first two is from my wedding pics while the last is a layout of some Bora pics from my last trip there. I am really happy with these layouts, I think I am already getting the hang of this scrapping stuff. I love the different colors that come out in each one. I am still learning though…photoshop is such a powerful tool and it you really can’t learn everything in just one sitting. It needs patience and hardwork!

Anyways here’s a peek of my work this weekend. Hope you enjoy it!








Summer in Boracay Credits:
Aberdeen Freebie Sarah Jones for the stitching
Nantucket Freebie by Susan Bartolini
Daisy Freebie Kit by Kate Teague for the daisy
Font: Typewriter

Silhouette Credits:
Rhonna Farrer of www.twopeasinabucket.com September Free {Pea} Kit
Fonts: Boulevard

This ring Credits:
TCO Gingerbread cookies Kit
Fonts: Scriptina

Created: Monday, November 21, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home