more wedding pics!

 Would you believe that I just got my wedding pic proofs from Emil Buencamino today!? Hehehe...even I can't believe it...imagine 2 months after!! But this is totally my fault. After the wedding, I had been very busy with work that I really didn't have time to pic the cds up from his office. Anyways, both me and my husband are really happy with the pics! He took around 3,000 pics! Imagine that! Now we have to sort through all these pictures so we can give him the list of pics we want to include in our album. Geesh! I hope this doesn't take 2 months! Hehehe, but seriously we are targetting to give Emil the pics before December ends.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the pictures all from Emil Buencamino


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Okie gotta sleep now! This would be a long weekend (Monday was declared a holiday) so i have more time to scrap! Can't wait to use the new pics!!

Nyty!

Created: Saturday, November 26, 2005

1 Comments

Comments:
Hehe thanks Theresa! Oo nga hirap mamili eh... :)
 
Post a Comment




<< Home