time ticking...literally

 I made this layout Monday of last week, November 21, and planned on uploading it the next day, but I kept on forgetting to post it. Anyways I am posting it here and some background kwento why I made this layout.

We bought this wall clock Friday, November 25, when we were in SM Manila. This was the unfortunate time I had to deal with post-wedding paper works remember. Anyways, we bought it basically because we do not have a clock at our room! Gel is always complaining at having to stand up in the middle of the night to check what the time is. We bought the clock at only Php99.00. Pretty cheap! So it was a good buy really!

But that night, I also learned why its such a cheap buy. The clock ticks sooo loud! As in you can actually hear it ticking! It’s a bit annoying specially when you can’t sleep and you are trying hard to get some…the sound just keeps on going and going! Haaayyy! But my darling husband do not agree…he thinks it’s just ok. Well, actually after about a week hearing it every night, I am getting used to it already hehehe.

Here’s the layout:




Credits:
Robin Carlton
Font: Typewriter

Created: Tuesday, November 29, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home