12-hour diaper protection?

 I've just remembered just now the Pampers commercial I saw on TV, it was for Pampers All Nights, P&G just recently launched this new line, I think to replace their Baby Dry line. It already uses the new blue cover which is used I think in the US already. It promises 12 hours protection (practically overnight protection) for your baby. Now I don't want to sound critical but even if it does deliver to its promise of 12 hours protection, as a mom, would you really subject your baby to such torture?? I don't think its hygienically safe, not to mention the health hazards it poses. Imagine all the bacteria growing on the diaper, and letting that touch your baby's skin, that is just plain is unthinkable to me, even downright dangerous! I'm not yet a mom but I must say thinking about this makes me shiver with alarm!

Created: Tuesday, December 27, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home