friday afternoon and more digiscraps

 It’s a very lazy day for me... forced to take a leave as I need to finish up all my VL credit, I still have 10 days…and I have only 15 days till end of December! If only I can take the remaining days off…but can’t! So much to do…so little time…as always.

I’ve wanted to go out and finish my Christmas shopping today, but lazy me, I didn’t. I still have tomorrow and Sunday…hope I’d be able to do it tomorrow. So without nothing else to do, I went digiscrapping. Or is it that I subconsciously plan everything, taking the leave, feeling lazy to go out, just to digiscrap? Heck I don’t know hehehe…one thing for sure I am happy girl today.

Look at layouts I did today.

This first one is a very selfish layout. Of course it’s one of my wedding pics again, this one taken by Emil Buencamino. I was looking for another pic of darling husband to put on the right side but I couldn’t find the right picture. You see he should be looking at the left side so that it would look like we are looking at each other, but there’s really none – in our 2,000++ pics – could I find a picture of him looking to the left. So to solve the problem…drop him! Hehehe



Second layout are two pictures of my photogs and videographers. The photo on the top part is Kix Tavora, although you couldn’t really see his face as he is turned backwards. Lower picture are Kix Tavora again, Emil Buencamino and CJ or Threelogy. Again you couldn’t see their faces coz their cams are on the way. So this layout doesn’t show anything at all! LOL!



Next layout is a green layout. I really love how the colors came out on this one. And the caption on top is just what I am thinking right now. I’m guilty of being workaholic, I always need to have something to do, that sometimes I tend to pass by the little things that really matters. So this is really a wake up call for me, a reminder to stop, and appreciate life.



Last layout is for the cute son of my friend Abi. I love his smile on this picture, I figured I’d make a layout of it. I used this hearty font I downloaded a couple of days before, perfect for this layout!



Here are two more pics I just played with… not sure if this is can be called a layout as I didn’t use any papers or elements, just added something to it, just want to share it too.





Ok that’s it. Before I go let me just post my credits for the layouts above

Pink and Brown Credits:
The One collection from Angela Barton (Angedawn designs) for all paper and flower cut-outs used.
Font: Scriptina and University Roman

Click…click…click credits:
Shabby Princess Moody Blues Kit
Font: Typewriter

Take time credits:
Chocolate covered mint Kit by Angie Briggs
Sentiment by Daniela Peuss "Simplicity" Kit

Baby's Smile Credits:
Sarah Batdorf Arboretum Guide Kit for the circles paper strips
Sinead Turner Flowergirl Kit for the blue paper
"Simplicity" Kit"By and © Daniela Peuss for the square boarder

Ok good ya all and happy weekend!

Created: Friday, December 16, 2005

3 Comments

Comments:
Beautiful work!
 
Thanks Rachael for stopping by! :)
 
Wow, your LOs just get better and better, Anne!
 
Post a Comment




<< Home