Gel Motilla Digital Photography

 Today we officially launch my husband's very own photography biz! It's been his life long passion...we purchased yesterday his newest Canon digital camera to replace his old professional film cam! We are both very excited!!

So for February and March brides, he is offering his services free. His package includes:

1. Two Prenup shoots in or outside manila
2. Unlimited shots of:
a. Bride and groom's preparation
b. Church wedding ceremony
c. Photo shoot after church ceremony
d. Reception coverage
e. Dancing/after reception coverage
f. Inclusive of:
CD proof in high resolution
VCD format in photo slide show

We have not finalized the ordinary photo package but it would be very reasonable, in the range of 15k-20k for all services mentioned above plus album.

I already e-mailed this package to my co-W@Wies and there are already a few who volunteered! We even have a shoot at Vigan in February!! Soo excited! Of course I would tag along hehehe. As of now I am the official secretary of my husband LOL! But that's ok, everything to support my husband!

The new year is coming up fast...we'll sure be very busy next year!!

Created: Thursday, December 29, 2005

2 Comments

Comments:
Oh wow, Anne!!! I'm so excited for you and your hubby. And how lucky are the upcoming brides for you to offer free services! Good luck on your endeavor, sweetz!
 
Thanks Tin!
 
Post a Comment




<< Home