notice anything new?

 Notice anything new around here? Notice the new banner? Hehe I figured I want to make this blog a bit Christmassy so I whipped up the new banner. What can you say? Its crude I know…but at least there’s some color on this blog now!

Speaking of Christmas… its now just 18 days before christmas. Barely two and a half weeks to go! I have not started on my Christmas shopping yet!! Yay! I’ve been meaning to start on the shopping but have not really come to actually doing it…why? Money!! No money!! Hehehe! But promise I’ll start this Saturday! Cross fingers!

Ok gotta go for now…but let me be the first to greet you all MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Created: Wednesday, December 07, 2005

4 Comments

Comments:
buti ka nga marunong mag-digital ekek eh :D

nice banner actually!
 
I think it's a wonderful banner!!! Oh my, don't even remind me about Christmas shopping...LOL!
 
Hi you all! Thanks for dropping by! Hope you're enjoying the christmas rush! :)
 
galing ng banner!!! :)
 
Post a Comment




<< Home